Sunday, July 22, 2007

Bonde do Role @ Spiegel Tent/Fader Release 10 July 2007


Last Tuesday I finally one of my goals of this summer/spring/as soon as I could get chance. I managed to make it too Fader Magazine's release party at Spiegeltent to see Brazilian hotties Bonde do Role. Now as you know I have become quite fond of Bonde's album and all the stories I've heard about the insane dance parties/shows have made me yearn to see them live, but I missed them because of various reasons. When thisopportunity arised, I did not hesitate to take advantage.

Spiegeltent/world is a glitzy European famed mirrored tent that is set up on pier 17 at South Street Seaport. It is host to many parties and events this summer, but that night the crowd just wasn't feeling it. Maybe it was the high priced alcoholic beverages, or the fact that the free drinks were gone beforeBonde even went on the stage, but I felt sort of cheated of an amzazing experience leaving the show.

I snagged some
photos of the group though..which makes it look like everyone was dancing and having a blast...

0 comments: