Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Gavin Castelton?

The name Gavin Castleton is new to me...the fact that he's a part of Rhode Island band, Ebu Gogo, is still news to me but at least I can draw some sort of familiarity to his name.

I don't really attempt to post about an artist or band that I don't know well (if only through the latest release), but I was informed today that Gavin's latest record could be one of the best this year...

...Pushing forward.

Mr. Castleton, while not having any of the new album's songs available does have a very interesting blog. And while I wish you (and I) could hear these new songs lets just spend some time getting to know him.



Below is a video he posted yesterday.

(if I had $50 million I'd consider buy this guys stuff)


The Archive from Sean Dunne on Vimeo.



0 comments: