Monday, August 18, 2008

Metronomy @ Union Hall

So I'm going to make this quick. I saw this band, Metronomy, who I've only heard through remixes they've done of other artists. My friend talked up their album and told me I should rush down to Union Hall to see them (its was around 10:30pm when he called and they were going on at 12:00am).

Now I'm not big on gimmicks or stage dressings or props, but Metronomy really didn't need the tap lights and matching t-shirts. The full length, Nights Out, that I got to hear clips of briefly before I ran out the door to catch train barely got me ready for the amazing-ly fun and light hearted show.

Good times were had by all and now the boys are back in the UK (their travel visas ran out August 2nd). I hoping that they make it back sooner than later, but until then enjoy some remixes by the band and of the band.



Metronomy - Heartbreaker (Diskjokke remix) (zShare)

0 comments: