Thursday, April 12, 2007



Bonde do Role

If there was one band I wish I could see right now, Brazil’s Bonde do Role would be on the top of my list. My roommate saw them 4 times in Austin, and gave me one of his times so I wouldn’t sulk over not being able to make it to tomorrow nights show @ Studio B.


This baile funk trio is making a name for its self with their world infused dance beats and insane live shows.

Recently signing to Domino Records, Bonde do Role’s album With Lasers was release this past Tuesday. They are finishing up a small tour post sxsw US tour with the UK’s The Klaxons, and then to Europe for a month. Then they will go on tour with another hot Brazilian item, Cansei De Ser Sexy this summer. I plan to check them out at least once, I recommend you do the same.

Bonde do Role are on tour now (* with The Klaxons)

April 13 - Studio B | Brooklyn,NY*

April 14 - Transit | Philadelphia, PA*

April 19 - Bullet (Camden Crawl) | London

April 20 - Cuban Bar (Camden Crawl) | London

April 23 - Puregroove Records Instore | London

April 25 – Nag Nag Nag | London

Bonde do Role – Melo Do Tabaco (Paul Devro Sweet Mango Mix)

Also available Solta o Frango

0 comments: