Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Man in Gray - News, Tour, mp3s


Man in Gray 11


One of my favorite local bands, Man in Gray, are finally back to playing shows after the triumphant return of their lead singer from the west coast. They'll be kicking off a short east coast jaunt Wednesday at Union Hall with Gold Streets and She Keeps Bees. From there its south for the boys and girl. Wednesday night's details are below, along with a mp3 courtesy of Man in Gray from their New LP "I Can't Sleep Unless I Hear You Breathing".


Wed. August 15 - Brooklyn, NY
8pm @ Union Hall w/ Gold Streets + She Keeps Bees
DJ Nora K (I Rock I Roll)
$8, 21+


They have more dates, and more to come on their website and/or myspace.

Hope to see some of you Wednesday.



Man in Gray - Last Nights Party

Purchase I
Can't Sleep Unless I Hear You Breathing @ Insound


0 comments: