Friday, June 1, 2007

Hii everybody!! I know its been a while, but I’ve been busy with work and the band and lots of sleeping. I’ve been to a couple shows, some awesome albums came out, but I’ve been out of the loop for the past 2 weeks…

So I’m sure you’re asking what could amazing enough to bring me out of this funk?

Well…THIS

june 2 @ the delancey

My very best New York City friend is celebrating her 23rd birthday and her super awesome boyfriend has put together an incredible party/show to help us celebrate.

Now not many people know this, or maybe everyone does, but Rachael is the girl that showed me how to get by in this city. Where to hang out, the “cheap” bars the “it” spots…She basically figured out all the hard shit out for me, while showing me around and getting me super drunk with super cool people. I could gush about her for hours, but that is embarrassing and I’m sure you have more interesting things to do…I will say this though…It’s not New York with out Rachael!!

Pop Tarts Suck Toasted Presents:

Rachael's 23rd Birthday Bash



8:00pm - A Brief Smile

8:45pm - Pelle Carlberg

9:30pm - The Antlers

10:15pm - Wakey!Wakey!

11:00pm - Seth Kallen and the Reaction

12:00am - Jukebox the Ghost



Date: Saturday 2nd June 2007

Location: The Delancey (168 Delancey St, between Attorney & Clinton)

Time: Doors at 8 PM

Cost: $10 (21+)

0 comments: