Saturday, May 3, 2008

More rants from a raving lunatic.

Has anyone else noticed how much YouTube has been acting up lately? Every video is either missing or won't play. I already submitted to Red Lasso to try and get membership or acceptance, because really that's all I ever wanted as a kid...

And while I'm raving or ranting, I don't know which is which...I want to say that when I sit and think about it, I sometimes miss television and all its crappy commercials. I don't have cable in my apartment, so its air or internet for the latest programing...and even with so much at my finger tips I still don't watch TV. The only time I actually sit down and watch television is when I'm visiting my mother, usually late at night when quiet suburbia is fast asleep and my city-minded body & brain struggle to adapt. I know that it's all over rated, but can't I just for one moment miss all those Pilsbury commercials and/or the latest in eco-friendly car ads? I'm going to miss out on all the local slander thrown at this years political candidates...oh well, if you tube would start working again...or if Red Lasso would send me my invitation maybe I wouldn't complain as much....or maybe I'm losing my mind from being up past my bedtime.


0 comments: