Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lordy Lordy Sub Pop's errr...20

Its sad to think that I'm 6 years old then Sub Pop...I didn't get anything worth mentioning on my 20th birthday, but who am I?

Sub Pop on the other hand is throwing itself a 2-day festival at King County's Marymoor Park July 12th and 13th and a comedy show at The Moore Theatre on July 11th. Tickets are on sale on Sub Pop's Website. 50 clams for a 2 day pass and 20 for the comedy show.

The line-up so far looks a little something like this...

SP20 Festival - Saturday, July 12th

Fleet Foxes
Flight of the Conchords
The Fluid
The Helio Sequence
Iron and Wine
Low
Mudhoney
Pissed Jeans
Seaweed

SP20 Festival - Sunday, July 13th

Beachwood Sparks
Comets on Fire
Foals
Grand Archives
Green River
Kinski
No Age
Red Red Meat
The Ruby Suns
Wolf Parade

SP20 Comedy Show - Friday, July 11th

Patton Oswalt
Eugene Mirman
Todd Barry



Tickets are also available through Ticket Master.


Alas, I won't be able to make it out to Washington for the festivties but I'm sure anyone who is there will be part of one of the best 20th birthday parties this side of the Thriller 20th anniversary spectacular.


0 comments: