Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Radiohead remixes and live recordings

I know its been a while folks, but I sometimes get distracted by loud noises and bright lights. But I'm back, focused (for the time being) and ready to start updating this page more frequently.


I decided to start off with a new twist on an old favorite. Radiohead, whose new album In Rainbows has been the talk of the town of late, is preparing to go on tour in support of said album. But thats not all there is to mention today.


I couldn't talk about Radiohead today without mentioning their remix project where they're asking 'fans' to remix their single Nude. As of right now Holy Fuck's remix is my favorite but there maybe another one I haven't discovered yet that I may love equally. And on the topics of remixes and Radiohead...for anyone not aware yet...Bay area producer/dj/mc act Amplive put out a few remixes of songs from In Rainbows songs a couple months ago.


And the last little piece of fun for today...Radiohead was on Radio 2 yesterday for 2 live performances to kick off their tour. Recording of the show is apparently available in th UK only, but I stumble across a fantastic UK blog To Die By Your Side who posted the entire evening set for download. So go grab it, the quality is excellent and its an amazing mix of new songs and a few classics. Enjoy!

0 comments: