Monday, April 28, 2008

My Dilemma

The image “http://www.poppedphiladelphia.org/images/popped_flyer.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.





OR....




After The Jump Fest Summer '08



I'm torn between the two...


My home town is hosting the Popped Festival with favorites like, O' Death, Gogol Bordello, Daniel Johnston & The Capitol Years and Dan Deacon on the same date as close friends and NYC charity blog After The Jump Fest is throwing their summer party with XXXchange, Wakey Wakey, The Antlers and Pattern is Movement.


I'm sure both will be spectacular...but it doesn't help me having to make a choice between them. I have to make a decision soon in case tickets for either one sell out. Be sure to stay tuned as I hash out my plan over the next month and keep looking at both ATJ and Popped! for more updates as they come along.

0 comments: