Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Sound of Animals Fighting...New album coming soon

Before I get to far a head of myself let me once again keep apologizing for my lack of summer time updates. There's been a lot going on and the job search is all but futile..I have a house full of kittens I'm fostering and that by itself is a job and a half...But this is me trying my best to keep this blog up-to-date.


And on that note...It gives me great pleasure to announce that California super group, The Sound of Animals Fighting, latest album The Ocean and the Sun, is scheduled for September 9, 2008 release via our friends @ Epitaph. All signs point to another stellar collaboration on the experimental post hardcore story-telling that brought them to my attention, what feels like a decade ago. (its only been 3 years). The 9 song track listing can be found on their myspace blog.


I don't know much else about the new record, but there is this little teaser off their myspace.....






...and a song for old times sake.


Act II - All Is Ash Or The Light Shining Through It (MP3) from 2005's Tiger and the Duke

0 comments: